Wednesday, May 30, 2007

First entry..

Hmm so I have finally comformed to the latest in online trendiness. Blogs. But I have to admit there is something appealing about an online journal. Something of an outlet? Who knows. But it would be pointless unless I were entirely candid? Right? So for the purpose of integrity and entertainment I am going to keep myself and all peoples that I mention anonymous..

My life is.. dull? no. feckless? kinda.

I am a student at a community college in california. Although this was my last semester I think.. I dont have a major in mind so I am not motivated by school. At all. Its been like this since 8th grade I believe. Fortunately Im one of those people that is smart enough to get by on basic knowledge. You know those people, dont take notes, fuck around, dont listen, show up and get a B somehow. Thats me. Except for math, I mean how the hell am I supposed to just KNOW how to do formulas and algebraic equations without studying them? at all? cant. Thats why math has been fucking me since 8th grade. yikes.

So here I am failed all of my classes this semester..yeah I stopped showing up. Ive been in 'college' now for two years, four semesters. I guess I graduated in girls, poker, and jiu-jitsu. haha. Yeah I train brazilian jiu-jitsu and have been since senior year high school, 2 years exactly now. Im glad I found JJ. I dont know what the fuck else I would do to keep in shape if it werent for Jiu jitsu..

As for poker. yikes. what a stressfull goddamn job. Ive made around 3500$ over the last few months and lost probably 1200-1500$. Unfortunately I live way too decadently. I piss money away. Mostly on good food (i eat very healthy, with the exception of some munchy binges) some clothes, and weed. Yeah in california its hard to avoid smoking. If you smoke weed and you live in cali, you know what I mean. Im from the east coast, and the bud isnt comparable by any means. Seriously. The weed in cali is ridiculous. I mean they have fucking medical clubs that you can walk in to and buy name brand weed. Crazy. Theres an absurd amount of these clubs too. All over the place, at least 10 in the small city that im living in. Anyway, I really have to go the bathroom (yeah to take a shit, im a guy, deal with it). I will continue to post on this blog thing. Im just not sure what.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks